Saturday, October 18, 2008

I was tagged...

Ok, I was tagged again, this time by my friend, Keely. I'm supposed to go to my 4th picture in my 4th folder, and post that. I was nervous, wondering which picture would be the lucky winner. I was very pleasantly surprised to find this picture to be the winner....

This picture was taken right before we moved from Arizona to Utah, in September of 2004. Taylor is 5, and this is her BFF Hannah, who was 4 at the time. My friend, Bree, Hannah's mom, babysat Taylor and Madison. This picture was taken right before a dance class they had. They are so cute, and they've grown up so much since then. We don't get to see Hannah as much as we'd like, but we can't wait for the next time we go to Arizona for a visit so we can spend some time with her. We love you Hannah!

OK --- so I tag Bree, Turia, Angie, Noriane, and my new blogging friend, Melinda....

3 comments:

Keely said...

That is the sweetest picture! What could be cuter than a couple of little girls in their dance outfit!

Thanks for playing along on the "tag!"

Anonymous said...

What cute little girls they are. We miss you guys so much!!

Sean,Min and kids said...

Never been tagged, and don't quite know what to do!!!!!!