Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Chad... Flashback Friday...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAD!!!!! I can't believe my little Chadders is 18 years old today. It seems like just yesterday that he was born. I love Chad very much and he amazes me all the time with what a kind, caring, good young man he has grown into. Chad wanted to go out for Italian food tonight, so we all did that, and then he took all of his birthday money, and we went to Best Buy and he purchased his I-Pod he's been wanting so badly. He decided he wanted his birthday party with his friends in a few weeks, and it will be a sleepover. Stay tuned for the slumber party he's having in a few weeks with a bunch of his buddies. We'll see how that goes with a bunch of 17-18 year old boys sleeping over....

For flashback friday I'm flashing back to Chad's younger, more innocent years....



4 months old














7 months old













19 months old











4-1/2 years old











You are a very special person Chad ----- we love you and cherish each moment you've given us!

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

Chad is growing up to be quite the Handsome young man. Tell him Happy Birthday for me. Wendy