Friday, October 31, 2008

Flashback Friday...




Flashback to Halloween 1988. These pictures were from Russ' sophmore year at ASU. This is my husband's wild college gang he hung out with. Two of the pictures are of Russ and his best friend, Chad Tidd, who he grew up with in Minnesota, and both came to ASU for college. By looking at these pictures, you probably would guess these guys wouldn't succeed in business and in life as much as they all have. Chad now owns an engineering company in Boulder, Colorado. His other good friend and roommate, Casey Smith (the pirate on far right), is the head trainer for the Dallas Mavericks. The stories that I've heard from their college days and halloween parties through the years, make me wonder how they are all still here, and made it through those crazy college years alive ...






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooThis is so my brother...he is crazy and so are his friends....Steph...I wonder how you put up with this funny guy...I am sure you could kill him somedays...but know that he loves you dearly....Love Lisa