Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Lori...


Today is my sister, Lori's, birthday. Her and her family are the only family I have here in Utah, and I'm so thankful that we've grown so much closer over the last 4 years since I've lived here. She was the only one I knew when we first moved here, and she took me in and introduced me into her circle of friends and made it much easier on me to adjust, after living in Arizona my whole life. She is a very kind and giving person and I love her for the person she is. I love you Lori! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Steph, hey thanks, and thanks for coming last night. Give me your email so I can send you pictures from last night k! Lori is cute, I have never met her.

Sean,Min and kids said...

I feel the same way about your sweet sister! Happy Birthday Lori!!!!