Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Lauryn....

Happy Birthday to my cute neice, Lauryn! She is turning 7 today and I can't believe how quickly she is growing up! My sister and her family live in Virginia, so we only get to see them once a year -- I wish it was alot more! Lauryn --- we love you and hope you have the happiest birthday ever! We can't wait to see you next year...




















I also wanted to say Happy Birthday to my brother-in-law, Clemente. His birthday was on July 27th. And we didn't forget him, we sent him a gift and called him, but I feel bad that I failed to mention his birthday in my blog..
Clemente, I want you to know we love you so much, and we had a blast with you when you guys were here visiting in June. You kept us in constant laughter and tears that night on Lori & Len's back deck. I'll never forget how funny that night was! XOXO

No comments: