Saturday, August 2, 2008

Breaking Dawn...


Those of us completely and totally obsessed with the Eclipse book series would be the only ones insane enough to go down at midnight last night to buy the 4th book --- "Breaking Dawn" ----

Last night at about 10:30 I went with 4 of my neighbors, who are equally obsessed, to pick up our books. Of course they couldn't start selling them until midnight, so we waited and very excitedly left, with the intention of starting the book when we each got home at about 1:30 a.m. Of course, I was too tired when I got home, so I am starting my book tonight. I KNOW I won't be able to put it down.
For those of you who can't even fathom what the obsession could possibly be about, I recommend that you pick up the first book - "Twilight", then the second one, "New Moon", then the third "Eclipse" then finally the last one "Breaking Dawn".... You'll see as soon as you start reading the first book what the obsession is all about.

2 comments:

Noriane said...

Steph, call me once you've read the whole thing so we can talk about it! I just finished it tonight...

Anonymous said...

How did you like the book? I finished yesterday morning and I have mixed feeling about it!