Friday, February 13, 2009

love love love my new hair color...


OK - I took this picture of myself, because my little photographer daughter, Taylor, is out of town. I woke up this morning at 4:00 a.m. to take Russ and Taylor to the airport. Russ was planning on going to Florida with his family to go to the NASCAR races - Daytona 500. He's gone the past few years, and at the last minute, his sister called and said he should bring Taylor, because her cousin, Natalie, who is the same age, would be there also. So lucky Taylor, she got to go too. Of course the kids and a few adults aren't attending the 500, so they stay at the condo, which is on the beach, and hang out, maybe swim in the heated pool, and will also go to Disney World on Saturday.
Anyways, back to my color. I missed my hair appointment while I was in Arizona a few weeks ago, and my hairdresser couldn't get me in for another month. You all know how it goes --- when you can't wait, you can't wait. So I had someone come to my house, and she did my hair. I was a bit nervous.... Here is the outcome...... I love the cut and color...

3 comments:

Keely said...

I love, love, LOVE the new haircut too!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks so good, I love the cut also!!!

Robyn Parker said...

Love the cut and the color! If your ever in that situation again just let me know if i can help you out! But you look fantastic! i really like the cut!