Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy heart day...

Today is not only Valentines Day, but it's the day Russ & I were married 11 years ago. We picked this day to be married because we thought this would be a very special day forever to celebrate our anniversary on. The song that's playing by Martina McBride was the song we had chosen to be sung at our wedding. The day couldn't have been more perfect in every way.





I love you Russ! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! You are a wonderful husband and father, and I am thankful every day to have you in my life..

6 comments:

Keely said...

Stephanie....I love these pictures of the two of you. You look so beautiful and so happy!!
Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

You guys have been married 11 years already it has gone by so fast !!! It seems like just yesterday!

Mills Family said...

You look so beautiful! Happy Anniversary!

Brian and Stephanie Wood said...

So sweet! Happy Valentine's Day!!

jessica said...

thank you so much for the sweet comments on my blog! they both were so nice of you & really made my day.

i forgot that valentines day is your anniversary. what a romantic day for you two! hope it was a great one & congrats on another year of happy marriage. :)

Anonymous said...

Steph-
Your wedding pictures are really beautiful! You have not aged a day!! I have your blog on my friends and family on my blog. I enjoy reading it! Happy Anniversary!