Thursday, February 26, 2009

just my opinion...

For those of you who are American Idol fans like my family is....
There are two contestants that i can't stand and who I don't even know how they got through the auditions.

Annoying contestant #1 ----- Tatiana ---- Her voice isn't the worst, but she is soooooo annoying. If you've watched, you know what I mean. I'm so glad she's gone.

Annoying contestant #2 --- Nick (aka Norman Gentle). It's a joke...


But, on the brighter side of things----- I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these two the best so far.....

Alexis Grace is my favorite girl so far.


And Danny Gokey is my favorite guy...
What do you think??? Who are your favorites?

4 comments:

Carlye said...

I haven't watched in a couple weeks or so, but I remember those annoying two! I CAN'T BELIEVE they are still on there! Crazy! Now I'm going to to need to watch and catch up. :-)

Mills Family said...

I can't stand Tatiana either, but I bet you anything they may bring her back because of her voice and she's different. I actully like the girl from Sandy that left last night, she's kind of corky. I think they will bring her back also....we'll see!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you 100%, but I do think "Norman" is SO funny, Hannah loves him!!

Robyn Parker said...

i agree on both your dislikes and likes. Im just glad they didn't go through. Tatiana has an amazing voice to bad she doesn't have the personality or tact to handle that kind of talent. I do like Taylor from Utah though she's amazing.