Thursday, December 18, 2008

Visiting Santa...


Last Wednesday, I took the girls to my RE/MAX charity event that we've held the past few years at our office. They were so excited to see Santa because they know that we get the 'real' Santa each year at this event. The girls know we're extremely lucky to be able to book him for our party, because he's so busy, and usually Santa's helpers are the ones in the malls, due to Santa's hectic schedule. So they love it...



































I wasn't successful pursuading Chad to come with us this year. NO chance of him sitting on Santa's lap. But I do have a picture of something almost as good as getting my son to sit on Santa's lap -----------


Butch & Gary (my bosses --- the owners of RE/MAX Associates) sitting on Santa's lap. It's a good blackmail picture, don't ya think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All Hannah asked Santa for was a trip to UT to see her best friend Taylor. It was so sweet. I cried because Santa wont be able to give it to her. We really have to get the girls together soon!