Friday, December 12, 2008

Flashback Friday...


My Angel Baby!!!
I am flashing back to July of 2002. This is my beautiful daughter, Taylor, and she was just 3 years old. I have to brag a bit about Taylor today. For no reason other than I love her so much... She is one of the sweetest, most caring, giving, sensitive, loving, cutest, snuggliest, funniest, smartest, most beautiful, witty, bossy, responsible 9 year olds I know.
I love her to pieces, and I am so priviledged to be her mom.
Tay Tay, I love you more than you'll ever know!

2 comments:

Keely said...

What a precious picture! Her eyes are just beautiful and I just love all that curly hair...too cute!

Are you planning on lunch on Wednesday the 17th? I hope so because I'd love to see you! :)

Noriane said...

Very cute little girl! Her hair has gotten a lot darker, hasn't it?