Saturday, September 20, 2008

Crazy but loving sisters...

More than anything in the world, I LOVE when my girls are getting along and not bickering. So I cherish the moments of harmony they have. I had to take a few pictures so I could remind them during their times of competitive arguing how much of a better option this is. Between Madison's feisty personality, and Taylor's 'I'm the boss' attitude, they sometimes need a little reminding. In fact, we purchased their halloween costumes today, and Taylor chose a 'devil' and Madison chose a 'princess' (fitting huh?)

I just love them so much...

































































































3 comments:

Noriane said...

Hey my girls have those same nightgowns! Imagine that! :) Yes, I agree, it is wonderful when kids get along. I have two bossy kids, so sparks fly all the time around here!.. I am grateful for Taylor who is such a good friend to Grace and Maya.

Keely said...

Hi Stephanie!

I found your blog from Carlye...and I'm so glad I did...it's so cute!

How are you? I miss the girls there at Re/Max. I'm going to come in either this week or next.

If you want to peek at my blog, the address is:
themeierfamily5.blogspot.com

Hopefully I'll see you soon :)

Keely said...

PS...


I do flashback friday too!!!