Sunday, September 7, 2008

Algebra & Geometry.....

(1 + x)(3 + 2x)
3 + 5x + 2x2











HELP!!!! I'm sorry, but the day I got out of high school and then completed a required college course in math, I thought to myself, "I am so glad that's over ----- I never want to do another bit of algebra or geometry again in my life" Then Rocky took algebra & geometry in high school and never really needed my help with it, and I took a deep breath. Now Chad is taking these classes in high school, and I've skated by without having to help him much his sophmore year, but now, his junior year, he's come to me for help each night when he has homework. He's in geometry, however, they're doing a review of algebra as well. And now I'm faced with this demon that I thought would go away.
So now Chad and I are learning together, and helping each other. I really thought I was done with high school (haha!) I guess it's never over.

No comments: