Saturday, August 28, 2010

My baby is growing up...

Today was Madison's Birthday party.. She turned 8 years old. I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast. She wanted a swimming party with her friends again as usual. She's my little fish, she could live in the water. Her and her friends had a blast, and she feels so important when she has all of her special friends around her and all of the attention is on her!

I feel so blessed that I was given the absolute privilege of being Madison's mother. I just love her to pieces and she's such a sweet, caring, and funny young lady and she's growing up to be a beautiful person, inside and out.





























































When we got home, Maddie decided she wanted to send her birthday balloons up to heaven to her grandpas that have passed on. Her Grandpa Lawrence, Grandpa Tom and Grandpa Norm. It was very important to her to send a message to them, so she wrote on her balloons and let them go, so they would get to her special grandpa's and so that they would know it was her birthday.


































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww!! Maddie is so cute!