Monday, August 16, 2010

First day of school...

Today was the first day of school. I can't believe how fast my girls are growing up. Taylor is 11 yrs. old and in 6th grade, and Madison is turning 8 next week and is in 2nd grade. I am so proud of these girls, they bring me so much joy. As they get older, it's so much fun to be able to share more with them, and I realize more and more how much like me they are -- (I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing). They have grown into beautiful souls and are so kind and caring for others. I couldn't be prouder of them, and am so blessed to be their mother.

Madison & Taylor















Madison


























Taylor


















Madison, Taylor and Taylor's friend, Tiani







Madison & her friend, Emma







Taylor with her best friends, Tiani, Maya & Grace






1 comment:

Lisa Jennett Wood said...

Those pics remind me of us when we were their age. Beautiful!
love you all, L