Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm getting old --- ugh....


I can't believe I've been graduated from High School for 25 years! That's got to be wrong, because #1--- we definitely don't look that old if you ask me, and #2 -- it seems like just yesterday that I was in high school, and now I have two boys that have graduated from high school. Where has the time gone?
I went to my 25 year class reunion this last weekend and since a few best buddies from high school were going without husbands, we all had a fun girls weekend! I really missed Julie Smith, who was like my conjoined twin in high school. I was so excited that my other best friends from high school, Michele Gibson and Anne Dickson were able to go with me, and my childhood neighbor, Vicki Southern. We had a blast and it was just like old times.



























































































2 comments:

Brian and Stephanie Wood said...

Looks like SO much fun!

visio2010sale said...

Very large improvements in the user interface and experience, Visio 2010 completely abandoned the "menu" and "tools" of the old mode of operation, the Office Fluent interface. Now we can through the Visio 2010 download service the local charts and SharePoint Web Part integrated into with Visio drawings to share with others only need to tell each other document address.