Friday, June 19, 2009

My new favorite thing...

OK ---- This is my new favorite thing.... I admit, I don't cook dinner nearly as much as I should. My husband is always wanting me to cook more, and sometimes with our crazy life, it's hard having something ready for dinner every night. So a girlfriend that lives in my neighborhood that works full time told me about this place. It used to be called 'My Girlfriend's Kitchen', part of a franchise. Now the franchise is no more, so they're independent, located in South Jordan. They have brunch selections, easy oven meals, crockpot meals, stovetop meals, grilled entrees, kids meals, deserts, sides, soups. They prepare them at their store and you just take them home and put them in your freezer, put them in the fridge a day or two before you want to use them, and put them in the oven (or grill or stovetop or crockpot depending on the meal). It's very simple, you just go online to the link I have listed below. You place your order (they have new meals every month), you either pick them up from their store on the date selected online, or schedule for them to deliver them to you. So easy, very yummy dinner selections and inexpensive.

http://dinnermarket.com/

1 comment:

Keely said...

I always wanted to try "my girlfriends kitchen" but never did.

Let me know what you think of the quality of the meals at Dinner market. Does it taste good, or is it kind of bland?? I had heard that was the downfall of MGK...the meals were a little blah.

I think it's a fabulous idea!