Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day ...

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom, my Mother-in-law, and my amazing sisters, sister-in-law's and friends who are mothers. We have the toughest job in the world being moms, but the most rewarding. I love my children more than anything in the world, they are incredible, and they bring me joy every day, so I'm honored to be their mother.

My mom is in Arizona, so I couldn't see her today, but I love her, and appreciate the mother she is to me and my sisters....














And my mother-in-law is in Minnesota, so I couldn't see her either, but I want her to know how much I love and appreciate her for being the wonderful mother she is to my husband, and to me also.



















My amazing husband and children allowed me to sleep in today (which by the way I love----- sleep is the best!)...

Then they made me this.....








And they gave me this bracelet/watch ---- I LOVE IT! And I love them!

































And then we spent the afternoon at my sister Lori's house, and enjoyed family all day. Then I received a call from my son, Rocky wishing me a happy Mother's Day and telling me how much he loves and appreciates me. He sent me a certificate for a massage. My kids know what I like! Today was a perfect day!

HAVE A GREAT DAY TO EVERYONE!

No comments: